Oecd tourism trends and policies 2010 the tourism sector a vital driver of job creation and economic growth is under pressure facing an increasingly competitive market tourism in many oecd countries has started to lag in both growth rate and productivity this book defines the major trends and challenges facing tourism in the next. Oecd tourism trends and policies 2012 oecd tourism trends and policies 2012 contents chapter 1 tourism governance in oecd countries o introduction o tourism governance at central level o tourism governance at sub national level o tourism governance co ordination and interface with industry
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.