Who was eleanor roosevelt born in 1884 in new york city eleanor roosevelt was the niece of one us president theodore roosevelt and married a man who would become another franklin d . Eleanor roosevelt was born into a wealthy family in new york city as a child she was painfully shy her parents died before she was 10 the happiest time of her life she said was the three years she spent at a girls boarding school near london from which she graduated when she was 18. Eleanor roosevelt this simple statement expresses her love for the modest house she called val kill the only national historic site dedicated to a first lady val kill welcomes visitors in the style of mrs roosevelt come and be part of the entire roosevelt experience at val kill
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.