The earp brothers of tombstone and the famous fight at the o k corral are well known to american history and even better known to american legend this composite biography of wyatt morgan virgil james and warner earp is based on the recollections of mrs virgil earp dictated to the author in the 1930s and amplified by documents he unearthed in 1959. The youngest earp brother however did not share in the fame of his older brothers warren earp was probably in tombstone on the day of the famous gunfight but for reasons that remain unclear . Over the next few months the earp family came into conflict with two families the clantons and the mclaurys when they sold livestock to tombstone the earp brothers believed that some of these animals had been stolen from farmers in mexico wyatt earp was also convinced that the clanton brothers had stolen one of his horses
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.